Even if we play Sunday there is a high likelihood the playoffs will start Nov. 10th. There's a full slate of games scheduled for Kenmore this Sunday, a field in Arlington, which I believe is a not-so-good grass field and has a high probability of being canceled.
FYI,
ReplyDeleteAll WAWSL games were cancelled for tomorrow because of the weather. I imagine if this game actually takes place on grass, it won't be happening.
If it doesn't rain tomorrow we will likely play. Trinity officials require 24 hours for the field to dry.
ReplyDeleteThat said...it doesn't look good...the weather says it will probably rain until 2:PM tomorrow.
why did they move the game off of a turf field onto grass when this weather is happening?
n
Even if we play Sunday there is a high likelihood the playoffs will start Nov. 10th. There's a full slate of games scheduled for Kenmore this Sunday, a field in Arlington, which I believe is a not-so-good grass field and has a high probability of being canceled.
ReplyDeleten
Metro opens early Sunday (5 AM) for the marathon.
ReplyDelete