Check out the standings. The division has turned upside down from last season. In my opinion, the best teams in the league are in 7th, 6th, and 5th position respectively. It's a competitive division, yes, but I think consistency and attendance have played a major role. You have to credit Far Post. They have played 5 games with no losses, which in the past two seasons, I have only seen Team X do. They have probably locked down the playoffs already.
This offers us a golden opportunity. If we can win out, we will be able to catch many of the teams, make the playoffs, and hopefully earn the chance to play again in the division championship, as I give us good odds to beat anyone.
it's taken us longer to integrate new players and recover from the loss of Carlos than I thought it would, but if your last result is an indication we're back on track and ready to move up the table.
ReplyDeleten.
I think we shouldn't worry about the playoffs just yet. We should take it one game at a time and get our first true win of the season... Let's get them!!!
ReplyDelete