Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bad news: I need your money

It's time to pay up. As previously reported here, they are on the high side. Unfortunately, we have to pass on the increased fees charged by the league plus try to offset the fact that we had a smaller roster when we started the season. Let me repeat that the team's finances are open to everyone, 'cause I know you work hard for your money.

We're going to keep the charity program rolling as well. Let's try to beat the $180 mark that we set last season. It's just a few extra bucks. Remember, the donation is optional. For newbies, you can read about our charity program here.

Without further ado...

Dues $92
Donation $13

TOTAL $105

Please send the money within 1 week. I will send payment instructions by email.

1 comment:

  1. This year's prize for most responsive goes to Chip. He actually paid me several weeks ago, before I even asked!

    Griz gets the honorable mention for quickest response following my email. He has built an impressive track record!

    ReplyDelete