The online pitch for the Goleros community
Chris DiBlasi is in.
Mrs. Moore is in! (that would be Cat)
I'm in. Jon
I will be in attendance as well.-Christopher Nieto
Christopher - I will join you at this event, and look forward to the opportunity.PIP.S. - Anna told us that she's in.
I'm in!!!
I'm out. Got a mother's day brunch to attend ;-). Will be there for sure for the final two games!-Carlos
Sorry, I cannot make. Good luck!suzie
Cat - InAnna - InAlly - InElyse - Out
outGriz
Nap - In
George - InMike - In
in....
I am 90% in. I will keep you up to date as events unfold.
Most likely out. -De
Most likely out unless things change on Sat.Ermy
I'm out
Chris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Moore is in! (that would be Cat)
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteJon
I will be in attendance as well.
ReplyDelete-Christopher Nieto
Christopher -
ReplyDeleteI will join you at this event, and look forward to the opportunity.
PI
P.S. - Anna told us that she's in.
I'm in!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm out. Got a mother's day brunch to attend ;-). Will be there for sure for the final two games!
ReplyDelete-Carlos
Sorry, I cannot make. Good luck!
ReplyDeletesuzie
Cat - In
ReplyDeleteAnna - In
Ally - In
Elyse - Out
out
ReplyDeleteGriz
Nap - In
ReplyDeleteGeorge - In
ReplyDeleteMike - In
in....
ReplyDeleteI am 90% in. I will keep you up to date as events unfold.
ReplyDeleteMost likely out. -De
ReplyDeleteMost likely out unless things change on Sat.
ReplyDeleteErmy
I'm out
ReplyDelete