The online pitch for the Goleros community
Ally = Out:(My turn to go visit the man friend. Good luck team! Let's keep our winning streak alive. Someone text me Sunday afternoon please!!!?!?!
George = In
I'm in. Jon
In - De
Carlos is in.
Elyse = InAnna = In
I'm going out of town for a bachelorette party this weekend, and we are driving back Sunday. I most likely will not be back in time, but will keep you posted. -HLP
Im in NYC for the weekend but will try to make it back for kick-off-Chris N.
In
in!!!!!!
in
I'm in, may need to leave during 2nd half.
most likely in.Ermy
InGriz
Out- Half Marathon in Pittsburgh on Sunday morning :(Cat
Most likely out.Ermy
barefoot running blisters are healing so I am in!
IN- Smash
Ally = Out
ReplyDelete:(
My turn to go visit the man friend. Good luck team! Let's keep our winning streak alive.
Someone text me Sunday afternoon please!!!?!?!
George = In
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteJon
In - De
ReplyDeleteCarlos is in.
ReplyDeleteElyse = In
ReplyDeleteAnna = In
I'm going out of town for a bachelorette party this weekend, and we are driving back Sunday. I most likely will not be back in time, but will keep you posted.
ReplyDelete-HLP
Im in NYC for the weekend but will try to make it back for kick-off
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
In
ReplyDeletein!!!!!!
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteI'm in, may need to leave during 2nd half.
ReplyDeletemost likely in.
ReplyDeleteErmy
In
ReplyDeleteGriz
Out- Half Marathon in Pittsburgh on Sunday morning :(
ReplyDeleteCat
Most likely out.
ReplyDeleteErmy
barefoot running blisters are healing so I am in!
ReplyDeleteIN- Smash
ReplyDelete