The online pitch for the Goleros community
IN~Ally
in
In
Chris DiBlasi is IN
Finally, I'm really in this time!
I will be there-Smash
I'll be there. -De
I'm in!
Out- Cat
I will try to make it but don't count with me.Ermy
Mike told me he's in but will likely be late.
Suzie is in!
I will be out of town Sat-Sun. If some reason I get back in time, I'll let Peter & Ally know. Otherwise, good luck!
Chris n is in
in Griz
I will be coming from Fredericksburg VA so I may be late.-Silver Fox
IN
ReplyDelete~Ally
in
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteChris DiBlasi is IN
ReplyDeleteFinally, I'm really in this time!
ReplyDeleteI will be there
ReplyDelete-Smash
I'll be there. -De
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteOut- Cat
ReplyDeleteI will try to make it but don't count with me.
ReplyDeleteErmy
Mike told me he's in but will likely be late.
ReplyDeleteSuzie is in!
ReplyDeleteI will be out of town Sat-Sun. If some reason I get back in time, I'll let Peter & Ally know. Otherwise, good luck!
ReplyDeleteChris n is in
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteGriz
I will be coming from Fredericksburg VA so I may be late.
ReplyDelete-Silver Fox