I am not a Real Madrid fan, nor a fan of Ronaldo, but this is an impressive goal. Check out the quality of the touches in this build up. Really precise and lethal.
Chris is happy. I'm a Barca fan, but Real played better and Ronaldo deserved the goal. His attitude has improved a bit since he's been at Madrid - a lot less diving. Before the goal he was going to control a ball from the air behind the defense, but the defender hit him in the back and there was no foul called. Anyway, that happened all game to both teams.
Chris is happy. I'm a Barca fan, but Real played better and Ronaldo deserved the goal. His attitude has improved a bit since he's been at Madrid - a lot less diving. Before the goal he was going to control a ball from the air behind the defense, but the defender hit him in the back and there was no foul called. Anyway, that happened all game to both teams.
ReplyDelete