Hey Team,
Game is this Sunday at 12:30 pm at Trinity.
Please RSVP to the blog no later than Friday. If you would rather send an email, please send it directly to Peter as I am traveling and am not back until next week. So alas, I will not be at the game. Please do not waste your tears on me. I will be back next weekend.
Many thanks,
Ally & Peter
--
Goleros Soccer Club
http://www.golerosteam.blogspot.com
Please visit our sponsor, Cantina Marina
http://www.cantinamarina.com
Goleros Soccer Club
http://www.golerosteam.blogspot.com
Please visit our sponsor, Cantina Marina
http://www.cantinamarina.com
First one to respond??
ReplyDeleteI'm in!!
-Carlos
Im in too
ReplyDelete-chris n.
I'm in three.
ReplyDeleteJon
I'm out. Have a bridal shower @ noon. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHP
I'm in four
ReplyDeleteme five
ReplyDelete#6 is in -De
ReplyDelete#7 - In!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteI'm in...my first game, yeah!
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteGriz
In
ReplyDeleteErmy
Out: Cat, Kristin, Ally
ReplyDeleteIn: Chris D.
I'm in sorry for the late response
ReplyDelete