Hey Team,
As Peter previously mentioned, we received the schedule at the Captain's meeting this past Monday evening. Please see our schedule below. Links to where the fields are to follow.
March 20
11:00 am versus BVSC at Roosevelt
March 27
3:00 pm versus Geezers at Trinity
April 3
12:00 pm versus Lost Tourists at Wilson
April 10
12:00 pm versus The Diplomats at Trinity
April 17
BYE
May 1
1:15 pm versus Armory at Trinity
May 8
2:00 pm versus DC Thunder at Ridge
May 15
3:00 pm versus Tsunami at Ridge
May 22
9:00 PM versus LUA at George Mason HS
Go Team!
Oh SHIT, the 20th is this week
ReplyDeleteBoom chacka-lacka boom!!!
ReplyDelete-SF (silver fox)
Boom chacka-lacka boom!!!
ReplyDelete-SF (silver fox)
Yep the start is here already!
ReplyDeleteI didn't run as much as I wanted to, but I'm going to do some speed training today if anyone wants to join me - about 3:30PM at TJ middle school turf field in Arlington - if that is busy then I will go to the W&L track.
I will be there Sunday!
And I am in :)
ReplyDeleteI am out of town this weekend. Good luck Goleros!
ReplyDeleteI am out of town this weekend. Good luck Goleros!
ReplyDelete(would help if you knew who was responding)
Chip