Our game on Sunday (3.27) is at 3:00 pm versus Geezers at Trinity (address below). Please arrive at least 20 minutes before kickoff.
Trinity College
125 Michigan Ave, Washington D.C., DC 20017
Please RSVP to the blog by the end of the day on Thursday March 24 if you can make the game or not.
Keep your heads in the game Goleros.
Many thanks!
Peter & Ally
I'm out. Wedding in NY. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteJon
I'll be at referee classes all weekend :-(
ReplyDeleteBon chance!
-Carlos (SF)
I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteChris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in Vegas. Win without me!
ReplyDelete-Chris
** CORRECTION **
ReplyDeleteI WILL PLAY. I found referee classes being held on weekdays :-)
-Carlos (SF)
I'm in. - De
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDeleteErmy
Hey guys i am in- Smash
ReplyDeleteIN!!!
ReplyDeleteIN!!!!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDelete~Ally
IN!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm out again:( Good luck!
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteI have a previous commitment Sun afternoon, but hoping to get out of it. Will keep you posted. -HP
ReplyDeleteOut- Cat
ReplyDeleteI am in.
ReplyDelete(For real this time)
-suzie