Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GOLEROS SPRING OPENER

What up!?!?!?
 
We have a game THIS Sunday, that is right Goleros, THIS Sunday at 11:00 am (not too early not too late) versus Buena Vista Soccer Club (new team from D3) at Roosevelt High School (address below).
 
Roosevelt Senior High School: Senior High Schools
4301 13th St NW, Washington D.C., DC 20011
 
Please RSVP to the blog by the end of the day on Thursday March 17 (Happy Patty's Day!) if you can make the game or not.
 
Let's start this season off right. Woop woop!
 
Many thanks!
Peter & Ally

20 comments:

  1. Flying back from Arizona just to make the game.
    Cannot wait!
    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there.

    -Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie... I am so proud of you for RSVPing to the blog. I think this might be a first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be in Richmond this weekend :-( Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be in attendance as well.

    -Chris N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in, but need to ask for a ride (gatorade is on me). Unfortunately most of these fields aren't too accessible w/o a car. grrr. Thanks!-HP

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm good for 2-3 goals as per usual. See you there.

    PI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris D, it's a relief to see that you're coming. Not just because we want you to play but really because I'm glad you're safe after the Japan nightmare.

    PI

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in but out of shape
    Griz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carolyn Out
    Kristin Out
    Adrian In

    ReplyDelete