Hey Team,
Great tie this past week. We really fought back to score the point and get the result.
Our game this Sunday is at 12:00 pm versus Lost Tourists at Wilson. Please arrive to the field at 11:40 AM.
Please post your RSVP on the blog OR send us an email if you are in or out.
See you on Sunday.
Peter & Ally
In
ReplyDelete~Ally
Suzie & Elyse are OUT
ReplyDeleteIn. -De
ReplyDeleteOut.
ReplyDelete-SF
I'll be there for the second half :)
ReplyDeleteCat
Out. Parents are in town :-) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIn
ReplyDeleteGriz
In
ReplyDeleteOut
ReplyDelete~jon
out...of town
ReplyDeleteIn.
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
in
ReplyDeletePI
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteHP
Jon is IN. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteAlly
Chris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeletein
ReplyDeleteI'm out of town...good luck Goleros!
ReplyDeleteI was waiting to see how many guys are going to be there because I can stay here and be at the game while my family goes to Richmond or if there a lot of guys I will go to Richmond as well.
ReplyDeleteSo far as it looks - count me in!
Most likely in. I will find out tomorrow if I have to work on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteErmy