The online pitch for the Goleros community
InAlly
Sorry can't make it. I have a men's game at 1PM in Germantown. -Alec
In
Yes!! Ready to dance!!!-Carlos
I'll be there. - De
George is in.
in for a few minutes most likely.
I'm in
I'm so there!
I'm in!(Pete, how did the standings work out? I got it pretty wrong)
Heather...this is what I was talking about:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJuvrODsNiU
I look forward to playoff soccer.-Chris N.
In Ermy
In
ReplyDeleteAlly
Sorry can't make it. I have a men's game at 1PM in Germantown.
ReplyDelete-Alec
In
ReplyDeleteYes!! Ready to dance!!!
ReplyDelete-Carlos
I'll be there. - De
ReplyDeleteGeorge is in.
ReplyDeletein for a few minutes most likely.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm so there!
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDelete(Pete, how did the standings work out? I got it pretty wrong)
Heather...this is what I was talking about:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJuvrODsNiU
I look forward to playoff soccer.
ReplyDelete-Chris N.
In
ReplyDeleteErmy
In
ReplyDeleteErmy