In the past few years, the process of paying dues has improved a lot. My pain is being reduced, which is great, but we're not all the way there yet.
We're going to 100% paypal this fall. I am willing to accept other forms of payment, but they must come well ahead of the deadline.
Paypal is extremely convenient. First, it allows you to pay in a few clicks. I mean, you probably sit at a computer 8 hours a day, so the opportunity to get those dues paid is there. You don't, on the other hand, spend all day writing checks, addressing envelopes, buying stamps, and going to the post office. So it's no coincidence that you often forget to pay me, and don't make it a priority. I'm trying to make this easier. From my perspective, it's a pain to hound folks for money. Dealing with partial payments, checks that I have to endorse and send to the bank in batches, etc. - not fun.
So there it is. Please continue to use paypal.
The other elements of our payment policy are posted here.
No comments:
Post a Comment