Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Status of dues payments

Just a few more days left to pay dues. This has been the most successful campaign yet. A strong majority of players have paid already, with just a few left to pay. By my count, it's down to seven players. I'm sure I'll be getting their money before kickoff on the first game. Remember, no pay, no play.

There's also been a marked increase in paypal payments, with several players joining the service and reporting positive feedback.

Thanks team!

5 comments:

  1. And remember...if you do not pay Peter...I will hurt you!

    Love,
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since this post, another player has paid. And now it's down to 6 people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the problem with you (Peter) getting my paypal payments in the past because it come from my work email address: nathan@vamginc.com

    check for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nate - you were the first person I counted on this post - when I said down to 6. So, yes, I got yours, thanks!

    BTW, it's down to 4 now. This is impressive, I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete