The online pitch for the Goleros community
I'm in - and looking forward to a fun game. We'll shore up passing and manage subs better.PI
I'm there.
I'm in~Ally
just getting over stomach virus, but I don't want to miss, since I will be gone next week. So I'm there.Perhaps goalie would be best for me this time.
I am in although I HATE late games when I have to be at work at 7am! But I will not be there next week because I will be in England so.....I shall come!
I'll be thereMax
late games are not my friend, but i missed last week so i'm game. -heather
in. -tim
I'm in
Jenny is in
I'm in-Katya
Juan in
Alfonso in
I'm in - and looking forward to a fun game. We'll shore up passing and manage subs better.
ReplyDeletePI
I'm there.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDelete~Ally
just getting over stomach virus, but I don't want to miss, since I will be gone next week. So I'm there.
ReplyDeletePerhaps goalie would be best for me this time.
I am in although I HATE late games when I have to be at work at 7am! But I will not be there next week because I will be in England so.....I shall come!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there
ReplyDeleteMax
late games are not my friend, but i missed last week so i'm game. -heather
ReplyDeletein.
ReplyDelete-tim
I'm in
ReplyDeleteJenny is in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDelete-Katya
Juan in
ReplyDeleteAlfonso in
ReplyDelete