Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, August 6, 2007

Money money

What would you pay for our red jerseys?

There were 27 Nike park jerseys, with numbering, clean, vintage 2004.

I put them up for sale on the CCSL Captains list-serve. Then, Lou - the scheduler - posted them on the NVASA website. Man oh man, that created a lot of interest. There were 10 suitors. In the end, I sold them sight unseen, and actually turned away a competing bidder who said he'd go above my asking price.

They are sold and the money is back in the Goleros' coffers.

How much do you think they sold for? Comment here.

4 comments:

  1. considering the way the don't let your skin breath, I would imagine $5 a shirt. I will miss the memories, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there full disclosure regarding their propensity to rub your nipples raw over a full 90 minutes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer is $180

    ReplyDelete