Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, August 27, 2007

Post your thoughts on the game

Team,
I thought everyone might want to post their impressions on our first
game in the comments section for Peter to review.
Thanks,
Nathan

4 comments:

  1. Tough, tough game. I'm really sorry for all the dissent coming out of my mouth, but I couldn't help it. Then again, I probably did deserve that red card. Oh well, hopefully that referee will recover fully from the black eye. I didn't hit him that hard. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the hospital with him in the ambulance. He's alright, but will miss a lot of work.

    Good win though!
    Go Goleros!

    n

    ReplyDelete
  3. The good news is that we are in first place by virtue of our 3-0 win. If Peter gave Jackie the password she could put that in the CCSL web site :)

    n

    ReplyDelete
  4. jer - i read that comment and almost freaked out. i thought you were serious for a second!

    glad the game was fun. who did we play?

    ReplyDelete