Copa America party SUNDAY NOT SATURDAY. Please note that my wife and kids are in Florida so I will be a complete and utter gutter-gums pottty-mouth football loving nut!!!
kickoff is at 5pm but I encourage anyone to stop by for Grill & Chill at 2:30pm. Please call me at 202.302.5939 if you have any questions. I can pick anyone up at the metro at Ballston if you need but please note that following Argentina's victory I may be beyond the legal limit for operating a vehicle so you may have a long walk back :-) Cheers!
Oh yeah... Don't foget to catch Argentina v. Mexico tomorrow night at 8:50pm
Carlos said:
ReplyDeleteCopa America party SUNDAY NOT SATURDAY. Please note that my wife and kids are in Florida so I will be a complete and utter gutter-gums pottty-mouth football loving nut!!!
Carlos said:
ReplyDeletekickoff is at 5pm but I encourage anyone to stop by for Grill & Chill at 2:30pm. Please call me at 202.302.5939 if you have any questions. I can pick anyone up at the metro at Ballston if you need but please note that following Argentina's victory I may be beyond the legal limit for operating a vehicle so you may have a long walk back :-) Cheers!
Oh yeah... Don't foget to catch Argentina v. Mexico tomorrow night at 8:50pm
GO ARGENTINA!!!!!
Any plans for the US U-20 game on Saturday? We'll have to watch TeleFutura unless you have ESPN-U, but they're in the quarterfinals.
ReplyDeleteJ