Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Monday, July 23, 2007

Tournament MVP


Here he is, your tournament MVP. Stellar play on defense. Fantastic footwork, particularly in the second game when he shut down their main striker for most of the match. Well done.

3 comments:

  1. It was easy because it was so much fun!! Thanks for putting it all together and giving us a fun weekend. For doing so I think you deserve MVP honors!!

    Cheers!

    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed but think you both deserve it! You two can be co-MVP's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta say Carlos played out of his mind this tournament. Our defense was really solid throughout the tournament, although #6 was a shocker that first game. Still, I'd say he got lucky on two of those goals.

    We weren't that far off this tournament, I think pushing ourselves to intermediate was the right move, especially because I don't think I had another game in me for the semifinals or finals.

    ReplyDelete