Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CBT dates to be announced soon

Alex over at District Sports has informed us that the annual Cherry Blossom Tournament will happen on March 31st and April 1st of this year.  While the CCSL season will already be underway, we could request a bye that week and field a team.  It's only 7 on 7 and in all likelihood we could swing both a league game and a tournament engagement in one blowout weekend.  Tournaments are always fun, and they build up team chemistry in a major way.

Interested? 

I may sit this one out as organizer so volunteers should feel welcome to step up!

1 comment:

  1. I will be out of town for the CBT this year :( but I definitely think it would be a good thing for the team to do. It was a lot of fun in the past! - De

    ReplyDelete