Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

RSVP - Game 6

Team,

Another excellent win on Sunday!!  Great work by everyone (even our late comer).  Peter posted the in-depth recap so visit the blog to relive the memories (and remember Adrian's awesome goal shot).

We have a HUGE match up this weekend vs Far Post (currently ahead of us in the standings) so let's keep our winning streak alive!  Sunday's game (10/2) is at 1:15 PM at Trinity (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=125+Michigan+Ave%2E+NE,Washington,DC+20017).

RSVP to the blog or send an email.

See you Sunday (and Friday for the Happy Hour in Adams Morgan).

8 comments:

  1. I hope I am in. I've had bronchitis for about a week, but crossing my fingers I'm healthy enough for Sunday. -HP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nap - In
    Deanna - In
    George - Out
    Carlos - In
    Jon - In
    Chris D - In
    Pam - Out
    Griz - In
    Adrian - In
    Anna - Out
    Elyse - In

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out of town :( Goodluck! - Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to miss a game on Trinity, but I'm out.
    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most likely out, do not count with me.

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete