The online pitch for the Goleros community
#1 in
In -carlos
in (running half marathon on saturday - so I'll be sore)
I'd like to play soccer this Sunday.-Chris N
PI inGeorge inElyse inChris D out
Carlos InNap In
De In
HP out this weekend.
Maggie InGriz InAnna InCat OutMike Out
ill \be there-suzie
Sorry, can't make it!-Pam
Now I'm in. The thing I was supposed to attend was postponed due to the flooding. Will need to find a ride...if anyone is coming from North Arlington, or I can meet at a metro. Thx! -HP
Most likely in.Ermy
#1 in
ReplyDeleteIn -carlos
ReplyDeletein (running half marathon on saturday - so I'll be sore)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to play soccer this Sunday.
ReplyDelete-Chris N
PI in
ReplyDeleteGeorge in
Elyse in
Chris D out
Carlos In
ReplyDeleteNap In
De In
ReplyDeleteHP out this weekend.
ReplyDeleteMaggie In
ReplyDeleteGriz In
Anna In
Cat Out
Mike Out
ill \be there
ReplyDelete-suzie
Sorry, can't make it!
ReplyDelete-Pam
Now I'm in. The thing I was supposed to attend was postponed due to the flooding. Will need to find a ride...if anyone is coming from North Arlington, or I can meet at a metro. Thx! -HP
ReplyDeleteMost likely in.
ReplyDeleteErmy