Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Game 5 - RSVP

Team,

Great win last week.  Even though the other team was down, I think we looked pretty good!

Our next game is Sunday, September 18 at 8:00 AM at Galludet.  No excuses for it being too early...let's make it worthwhile!

RSVP to the blog or by email.

Go team!!

10 comments:

  1. Hiphopanonymous is in and so am I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George - Out
    Pam - In
    Deanna - In
    Carlos - In
    Jon - Out
    Mike - In
    Anna - In
    Carolyn - In
    Nap - In

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about 85% in. I've had an annoying cough the past few days, but think I am on the mend. -HP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this is late.. I have been trying to figure this out. I am in for the first half. My sister's bridal party is at 1 but apparently being the maid of honor I need to be there at 11 to help set up : )

    - Kelly

    ReplyDelete