Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Game 4 - RSVP

Team,

Let's not fret about our loss on Sunday, we're still a .500 team (better than half the NFL right now).

Our next game is Sunday, September 18 at 2:00 PM at Galludet (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl).

RSVP to the blog or send an email.

See you Sunday!!!

12 comments:

  1. Sorry out of town, goodluck! - Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nap - In
    Chris D. - In
    Cat (and Murphy) - In
    George - Out
    Chris N. - In
    Jon - In
    Mike - TBD
    Griz - In

    ReplyDelete
  3. In - I guess I'm playing in goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In. I'll play the first half in goal if you like.
    Playing in goal gets the adrenaline rushing so if I could start second half as forward that would be kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elyse - In
    Deanna - In

    ReplyDelete
  6. I screwed up my heel and I have no idea how I did it. I'm struggling to put weight on it, but I hope to be in tip-top shape by Sunday. just an FYI.

    -Chris N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to work Sunday morning, I hope to finish early and make it to the game at least for the second half.

    Ermy

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only the game was earlier... I have to attend a party in the afternoon/evening Good luck, team!

    ReplyDelete