Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Thursday, February 17, 2011

League fees going up

I recently received the enclosed message from the Commissioner.  League fees for each team are going up by $100 this season.  At this point, I don't anticipate that it will affect individual player dues, which will remain at $80 for the moment.  However, depending on our roster count, I may have to collect more at a later time.


Hey all,
 
We have our exec planning meeting this week, but I wanted to let you guys know as soon as possible what dues are looking like. 
 
Were looking great for our fields again this year with all premium turf venues, but as you can imagine, thats more expensive than the free fields weve had in the past using the Mall or Marina and such.  
 
So this season, the dues will be $1,750 for the season which represents only a 6% increase and and is still less than other rival leagues for a better product.  We have not raised the dues in 4 years and I think most teams would be happy to pay a small amount more to be on better fields.  This increase essentially breaks down to an $4 per player for the season.   It will be the same price wether you pay cash or by credit card.
 
And dont forget that we are a non-profit league so everything that comes in goes right back out to pay the league expenses. 
 
thanks and see you all on the 7th.
 
Sanjay

No comments:

Post a Comment