The online pitch for the Goleros community
In~Ally
Chris DiBlasi is in.
I am so there!
Silver Fox says "yes" :-)
Yay! I'm inCat
In. - De
I'm in
out...I'm in Boston this weekend. Please win so we can play next weekend!
In!! I'll be getting there right around kick-off
I'm in.A little sick today - I should be good to go game time
I'm out. Knock 'em dead!-Chris N
InErmy
I can make it if you guys are short on players. Just let me know.
I'm in. Jon
I will be there-Elyse
Out... For as yet undetermined duration. MRI on Friday.
See you there!-suzie
in!!
If my knee is holding up I can play. Also need a ride.-Alec
In
ReplyDelete~Ally
Chris DiBlasi is in.
ReplyDeleteI am so there!
ReplyDeleteSilver Fox says "yes" :-)
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm in
ReplyDeleteCat
In. - De
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteout...I'm in Boston this weekend. Please win so we can play next weekend!
ReplyDeleteIn!! I'll be getting there right around kick-off
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteA little sick today - I should be good to go game time
I'm out. Knock 'em dead!
ReplyDelete-Chris N
In
ReplyDeleteErmy
I can make it if you guys are short on players. Just let me know.
ReplyDeleteI'm in. Jon
ReplyDeleteI will be there
ReplyDelete-Elyse
Out... For as yet undetermined duration. MRI on Friday.
ReplyDeleteSee you there!
ReplyDelete-suzie
in!!
ReplyDeleteIf my knee is holding up I can play. Also need a ride.
ReplyDelete-Alec