Help me out with the points so far this season. We need to keep a running tally.
In the first game, we scored 5 goals. I believe they were scored by Chris (Nate, Ally), Chris (Jer, Ermy), Ermy (Kate L.), Jon (Meg), and the last one was...?
In the second game, we scored 4 goals. Who scored and who assisted? Who played in goal? Were we ever short players?
Talk to me.
All I know is that Chris had a ridiculous game with a Hat Trick! I played D and am unaware of what went on up there until the end of the game and I had his final assist. Props to Chris for his 5 goals in 2 games. P.S. Adrian had a goal too.
ReplyDeleteJon
Kate L. (Ally's friend) had a goal in the first game I believe...
ReplyDeleteJon
I had the assist for Chris's first goal last game. - de
ReplyDeleteWe were down one man last week for about 7 minutes. Chris arrived and scored about 3 minutes later.
ReplyDeleteI think Ermy had an assist for Adrian's goal in the second half.