Inclement Weather Line

703-229-1705

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Let's plan a big night out


On the field, we're in a groove.  It's been a great season.  

Off the field, umm, it's sucking.  We haven't done much.  

It's time to end that.  Let's meet for drinks.  And I'm hoping it's on a Friday so we go out big.  I have precious few opportunities to have one of those nights.  In June, there will come a day When Life Changes and my nights will be spent(happily) at home.  Maybe we can time it when Jackal is in town.

Are you up for going out one of these nights?

4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty ridiculous picture...

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take that as a yes, you're in. Also, I have way worse pictures, and some of them are of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um....you do not!

    DESTROY THEM NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. score a goal this weekend and I'll consider your offer.

    ReplyDelete