We're going to play our old friends, Tsunami, this Sunday at 9:00 a.m. at Kenmore (Arlington). This is a natural grass field so stay on top of the weather and don't forget to call the inclement weather line if you have questions (posted to the left on this blog).
Please RSVP now.
Bring a white jersey/T-shirt as Tsunami is orange as well.
Be early, not late. We don't want to start short. If Tsunami gets on a roll, they will be hard to beat. Let's not forget that they cruised through the Third Division in the fall with a near perfect season.
Unfortunately, I will be in NY for the weekend.
ReplyDelete-Chris
I'm out - I'll be at a wedding this weekend. -De
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeletein!
ReplyDeleteuh oh...numbers don't look good already...unfortunately I am out of town for the weekend as well...SORRY!
ReplyDeleteAlly
I'm there.
ReplyDeleteOut. In FL that weekend. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteFeel like the only one...but I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in! Cat
ReplyDeleteOur newest player, Ashley, is in too, so we're at least at minimums for women. We still have more to hear from.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there. Jersey's, net, flags and all...
ReplyDeleteI wonder, since we're first will we have to put up a net or are the Kenmore nets permanent.
I think we will have to put up a net.
I'll be there. For real this time.
ReplyDeletei'm in
ReplyDelete-adrian
I'll be there.
ReplyDeletei'm in!
ReplyDelete-meg
In
ReplyDeleteGriz
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteJon
I will be there on sunday! Sorry i am just learning how to use this RSVP thing. im a little behind. :) See yall sunday cant wait to meet everyone!!
ReplyDeleteI am in.
ReplyDeleteErmy
Hey, guys! I'll be joining you in the morning, too. See you there!
ReplyDeleteLiam