11:30 a.m. game this week!
We play the Diplomats this Sunday at 11:30 a.m. at Trinity.
Please RSVP now.
Bring a white jersey/T-shirt.
Please arrive at the field no later than 11:00 am. We would like to start the game on time :)
Please RSVP now.
Bring a white jersey/T-shirt.
Please arrive at the field no later than 11:00 am. We would like to start the game on time :)
Can't wait to see everyone!
I am IN
ReplyDeleteI heard we might have some fans in attendance this game ;)
Ally
I'm out...last weekend at my part-time job...
ReplyDeleteIn it to win it
ReplyDeleteI'll be there. - De
ReplyDeleteI am in.
ReplyDelete-chris
Check the weather hot line this weekend, as the forecast calls for rain throughout the weekend.
ReplyDelete703-229-1705
i will be there
ReplyDeletebrianne
In
ReplyDeleteGriz
I may be running a little late. I'm reffing at 9 am. Should be able to be there right at kickoff, but you never know.
ReplyDeletethere
ReplyDelete-adrian
I'm there. Chip
ReplyDeleteIN
ReplyDeleteERMY
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI should be there- I have my MRI looked at tomorrow so I will let you know all the details and if surgery is in my foreseeable future.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteIf both Jon and Mike and a goalie are there I may choose to use my Sunday for some other things. I'll keep checking this rsvp thread for further updates
ReplyDeleteLiam will play in goal.
ReplyDeleteCat is out for a half marathon, Kate is probably out too.
The others, I don't know. I would guess Jon & Mike are in.
By the way, we need more people to update their status earlier in the week.
ReplyDeleteWe're looking OK. Game day roster so far:
Women: Ally, De, Bri, Heather, Carolyn, Katya (maybe).
Men: Liam, Pete, Chris, Griz, Adrian, Chip, Ermy, Jer (late).
I'll have to leave a bit early, but I'll be there.
ReplyDelete-meg
out. potomac river run HALF marathon. Yikes!
ReplyDeleteI am definitely in - drs
ReplyDeleteappt is now on Tuesday- yay for swine flu closing the doctors office!